Whether you are currently teaching, retired or a student preparing to enter the teaching profession, our annual membership dues are affordable and membership offers:
- Discounted fees for ITANJ- sponsored workshops and events.
- The opportunity for your students to participate in our contests and competitions.
- Access to our online job postings.
- Application for our summer study abroad scholarship for teachers.
- Notifications about area events relevant to Italian language and culture.
- Networking, support, information.
Anyone can join ITANJ as a supporting member. Support from our community allows us to continue the important work we do to promote the Italian language and culture in our schools and communities and to maintain a standard of excellence in our profession.
Your support also strengthens our collaboration with other Italian and Italian American organizations, cultural centers and consulates as well as area colleges and universities
Our membership year is July 1st - June 30th.
(For full-time students/non-teachers.)
(Maximum of four members. Each additional, $30.00 per member.)
HOW DO I JOIN?
Complete the membership form online and pay with PayPal or print the membership form and mail it with your check, made payable to ITANJ, to the address below. Payment MUST accompany membership form or your membership WILL NOT be activated.
C/O Teresa Sengel
5 Sunny Court