- Join us for our fall webinar series, Professional Development From Your Kitchen!
Webinar 1- Sept. 29, 2018, 8:30 - 10:00 AM (EST)
Vertical Units: Come utilizzare le notizie per unita' didattiche verticali.
Webinar 2 - Oct. 27, 2018, 8:30 - 10:00 AM (EST)
Suggerimenti e strategie didattiche per preparare gli studenti all'esame AP
- Mille grazie to all the ITANJ members and their students who participated in this year's contests and competitions and congratulations to all the winners. Complimenti e auguri a tutti!
- Winners of the 2018 ITANJ Multi Media Contest: Citlalli Guardiola and Dante Zazzera, James
Caldwell HS - Ms. Lisa Manfrè, instructor.
- Winners of the 2018 ITANJ Annual Essay Contest:
1 place: Anthony Duarte, Ocean
Township HS - Dr. Regina Basilone, instructor
2 place: Philip Varghese, Parsippany
HS – Ms. Angela Minichiello, instructor
3 place: Lauren Clouser, Mt. St.
Mary Academy- Ms. Teresa Sengel, instructor
- Winners of the 2018 ITANJ Annual Italian Language & Culture Competition
High School Level
1st place - Red Bank Regional HS. Teachers: Federica
Proietti Cesaretti & Amy
2nd place - Hawthorne HS.Teacher: Marisa Fusaro
3rd Place - Frank Ciccarelli
Academy, Elizabeth. Teacher: Guido Morsella
Middle School Level
1st place - Manalapan-Englishtown MS. Teachers: Linda Schiano
& Domenica Ryan
2nd place - Central MS. Teachers: Marisa Gillespie & Cristina
3rd place- Holmdel MS. Teacher: Colette Rafferty
Student Choice Awards
Best Costumes/Props for High School: Frank Ciccarelli HS For Middle School: Holmdel MS
Best Overall for High School: Hawthorne HS
For Middle School: Holmdel MS
- 2018 Study Abroad Grant for ITANJ members. Congratulations to this year's winner, Guido Morsella, Elizabeth! Buon viaggio e buon lavoro!
- August 23, 2018 - Web Chat, a new professional development opportunity. Join the conversation! Details.
- Fall 2018 - Rutgers
University offers three
fully online professional development courses for teachers of Italian. Click for Info
- October 13, 2018 - Primo Incontro. Click for details. To register online, go to our Professional Development page.
- November 29, 2018 - Cocktail Social. Details to follow.