- ITANJ Senior Essay Contest
Winners - Congratulations to the winners and their teachers!
1st Place - Laurel Doyle, Mt. St. Mary Academy,
Professoressa Teresa Sengel
2nd Place - Raquelle
Rocco, Parsippany High School, Professoressa Angela Minichiello
3rd Place - Greyson Gerdts, James Caldwell High Schoo,
Professoressa Lisa Manfrè
- 2017 ITANJ Annual Italian Language & Culture Competition. Congratulations to the winners and their teachers!
MIDDLE SCHOOL WINNERS
2. OCEAN TOWNSHIP
3. CENTRAL MIDDLE SCHOOL, PARSIPPANY
HIGH SCHOOL WINNERS
PETER'S PREP, JERSEY
2. UNION CITY
3. HAWTHORNE HIGH SCHOOL
- Adopt an Italian UNESCO Site Contest Winners - James Caldwell High School students, Chloe Serena, Greyson Gerdts, Alexander
Fulchini, and Gianmarco Catizone won the high school category for this video contest organized by MSU's Inserra Chair. Congratulations to the students and their teacher, Lisa Manfre`.
- Congratulations to Catherine Giambanco Vignale, former ITANJ president and commissioner of the NJ Heritage Commission, for having been honored by the The Coccia Institute of MSU at their annual scholarships and awards ceremony for her many years of service as president of ITANJ. Auguri Cathy!
- Fall 2018 - Rutgers
University offers three
fully online professional development courses for teachers of Italian. Click for Info